Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:3441 Applications:480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Brand Manager - FMCG/Healthcare/Dairy (4-9 yrs)
Position:- Brand Manager (FMCG/Health Care/Dairy)
Experience: 4-7 Years
Reporting to: Head-Marketing
1. Conceptualize & develop effective marketing programs (both ATL and BTL) in order to achieve brand objectives for a Brand portfolio.
2. Developing and implementing Annual Brand plans, and Strategy Plans.
3. Integrate Marketing Plans with Sales Volume KPIs- monitor and analyse sales figures
4. Closely work with cross functional teams internally.
5. Interact with advertising, media planning, design and PR agencies on all communication requirements
6. Identify research needs, brief MR agencies and implement actions based on findings.
7. Work closely with Trade Marketing teams to align and deliver on brand objectives
8. Spearhead new thinking and Innovations in the marketing function
9. Take responsibility for brand alliance, tie - ups, promotions, line extensions, etc with agreed objectives
10. Conceptualize and implement consumer offers, trade offers etc in line with brand objective
11. Brand performance analysis & tracking in relation to competing brands
Key Result Area:
Strategic: To help achieve marketing vision of creating strong, profitable brands with alignment to consumer needs that builds sales, long term consumer loyalty and equity of the brands
Profitable growth focus: High focus on profits
- Customer Focus: Uses Consumer Insights to drive Marketing plans
- Strategic thinking with ability to plan and assess long term business goals.
- Team player.
- Creative, with great presentation skills
- Proactive, self- starter. Strong in marketing operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.