Senior Executive at Flexability (ABC Consultants)
Views:1050 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Brand Manager - FMCG/FMCD/Media (4-10 yrs)
- Channel positioning, formulate and supervise the overall brand strategy and Marketing communication creation for the channel.
- Understanding of the core target Audience of the Channel
- Enhance Brand performance, Top of Mind Score, Brand Track, Spontaneous Awareness, Brand
- Power and Brand equity to ensure achievement of the desired market reach for the channel Key
- Creating Marketing programs around the Movies/Movies Based Programs encompassing mass media, PR and Social to create connect with the audience and the content being launched.
- Create Viral and Organic reach for the content via innovative social and PR campaigns for the product all through the year
- Work closely with OAP teams to develop content communication to reach target audience
- Work closely with the programming and consumer research & Insights teams, initiating need based primary research to add to the secondary analysis that is there to understand content performance and provide inputs into future content development exercises.
- To extend complete Support to the Sales Team - viz., Brand Integration, Sponsorship & etc.,
- Support the brand with high quality, timely marketing inputs and implement tactical plans / programs to maximize the value of the brands through launch, growth & other phases
- Regularly conduct relevant Market Research to monitor trends and consumer perception. Market visits with various channels for personal learning and exposure is a critical process
- Management and leveraging of Social Media, PR and online reputation management of the Brand
- Manage PR with the agency and create regular buzz around the brand
- Constant innovation in terms of media and marketing strategies to keep ahead of competition
- Formulating briefs from time to time from the creative / social / media agencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.