HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:2812 Applications:938 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Brand Manager - FMCG/FMCD (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking for candidates from Brand Management or Brand Marketing background (Batch-2018 or 2019) who has experience in Product Development and Range Development.
- Past experience in consumables (FMCG) Sales/Product Development preferred.
Job Description :
The role requires to drive development, growth & day to day operations for the assigned portfolio. This will include:
1. Product Development : Be the voice of consumer, be on top of Industry & Market Knowledge & consumer understanding of what do customers buy and why. Develop products in alignment with the category & consumer needs.
2. Range development : Expand categories basis selection requirement.
3. Product Communication : Create consumer centric catalogue that helps improve conversion. Also develop product packaging & related communication.
4. Plan & deliver on growth (Volume, Value) in alignment with Internal Category teams.
5. Work with the central & category teams to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Ensure active participation in all relevant events across platform.
6. Work in close alignment with Business Finance to manage portfolio pricing & P&L.
7. Inventory Management : Work closely with category & sourcing teams to ensure stock availability.
8. Quality : Own the quality scores (Ratings, reviews & return). Work closely with Quality to take regular consumer feedback & improve scores.
9. After Sale : Work closely with after sale & service team to ensure smooth consumer experience - pre, during & post purchase.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.