Head at PMS Consulting
Views:969 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Brand Manager - FMCG (6-9 yrs)
Brand Manager - FMCG
Purpose of Job :
- Responsible for nationwide Brand Management and Category Planning for product categories of 500+ crores brand. To create new products from planning, to launch, while keeping consumer at the core and bias for execution for implementation excellence.
- As a Brand Manager, you are responsible for top line and bottom line targets for your brands, driving brand salience and developing products and communication using consumer insights. As part of the role, will be managing a team of 4-5 Asst. Brand Managers, and interacting with external agencies creative, digital, media, research, packaging and internal cross functional teams Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Finance, Legal and Regulatory
Job Responsibilties :
- Category Planning (Targets, Budgets, Forecasts, Capacity Planning, Inventory etc)
- Drive Achievement of plans and review progress through category reviews
Consumer Marketing :
- Design effective and innovative marketing campaigns across mediums (TV, Print, Digital, Mobile, Radio) along with creative agency.
- Media Deployment : Work with media agency to explore innovative and cost effective communication platforms (TV, Print and Digital).
- Marketing Analysis : To review brand health metrics using tools like AC-Neilson, Household Penetration Data and Brand Tracks.
- Digital Expertise : Understanding core digital marketing tools to lead team to drive awareness and usage / engagement of App and Social Media Handles
- Product, Pricing and Packaging Management
- Consult with Product Development head on new concepts, and products specifications
- Work with Packaging Agencies to create, and refresh packaging of the product portfolio
- Develop pricing strategy for the brand and margin management
Consumer Insighting :
- Work closely with consumers to develop insights on the category usage, on the consumer behavior
- Work closely with research agencies to develop concept tests for communication, as well as products) and make plan to drive new launches in the portfolio
Trade Management :
- Understanding key channels of sales (General Trade, Modern Trade, E-Commerce etc) and working with sales teams to develop trade marketing plans to drive topline
- Developing trade insights through market visits and interaction with sales teams
- Legal and Regulatory
- Work closely with the legal and regulatory teams for ensuring trademarks, ASCII and Regulatory compliance on marketing activities.
- Coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Interactions with Production, PD, Supply Chain and Finance for execution of marketing plans
- Interaction with Sales teams for driving top line and closely planning and executing trade marketing plans
- Interactions with creative, digital, research agencies for developing communication, product and communication concepts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.