Recruitment Consultant at BeJobbed Incorporation
Views:3328 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Brand Manager - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Develop and ensure implementation of a brand marketing strategy through digital and other relevant channels, for the New Generation Products.
1. Help create a focused digital marketing strategy to drive the creation of a new category as well as creating a new world class brand to enable success in the defined market place.
2. Design, build and maintain relevant media presence for the brands
3. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across digital channels and customer touch points in digital space
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
5. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
6. Provide thought leadership for the refinement of existing products or development of new products from - Concept to Customer- by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
7. Analyzing brand positioning and customer insights, monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors- activities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of Brand Management
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing concepts and tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement using analytical tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reporting relationship with the Category Development Manager and working relationship with Product Development, Finance and Operations.
- Supervision and direction of direct reports
- Management of the external agencies to brief, direct and then monitor their work in order to implement brand strategy
- Market/customer visits to gain an insight into brand performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.