Consultant at Starchase Executive Search
Views:1076 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Brand Manager - FMCG (5-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- Carrying out consumer and market research in order to keep up to date with consumer trends, as well as anticipate future consumer trends.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas.
- Design a research-based brand strategy and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers expectations and to build the credibility of brand. should be good at course correction if required.
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns. Should be able to manage multi-functional teams.
- Managing budgets
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots
- 5-6 Years experience in working on marketing in upcoming millennial FMCG brands. Should have a strong experience working with digital arenas.
Education : BMS, BMM or other marketing related specialization; MBA or other relevant post graduate degree is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.