Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:4811 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Brand Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Brand Manager - FMCG
Key Responsibilities :
Brand Management :
- Participates in brand strategy discussions and in setting a bulls-eye consumer target.
- Participates on a cross-functional team to develop new products following the process, including analyzing information to help set the sales forecast and financials and writing concept statements for consumer testing.
- Analyzes historical new product launches, and reports on vitality rates.
- Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
- Drives consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects- needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impact full brand experiences.
- Leads consumer and brand learning plan development and oversees execution and findings of research studies.
- Analyzes market, consumer, and competitive information to support in setting new product pricing and managing price on existing items.
- Analyzes consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer as part of a situation assessment.
- Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand's equity and marketplace performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.