Brand Manager - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Brand Manager for an FMCG firm.
Ideal candidate is an FMCG Marketing professional with 5 + 8 years of experience.
Possible Industries - Personal Care, FMCG & Consumer Durables
Qualification - MBA -full time
- Primary responsibility for achieving the Brand's long term and short term business objectives
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate market trends, consumer / customer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify new opportunities for the brands.
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate brand performance and customer and consumer feedback to ensure that the marketing mix is aligned to meet changing customer / consumer needs. Liaise with other areas of the organisation (R&D, manufacturing) to implement these changes
- Understand market research needs for the brands and develop / execute a market research road map. Ensure market research done is utilized meaningfully to achieve business objectives
- Develop and ensure the execution of brand plans (includes communication development) to deliver the short term and long term business objectives (namely sales, market share, profitability and brand health) of the relevant group of brands.
- Monitor and influence demand forecasting; monitor sales and other brand metrics and adapt plans as required
- Develop and execute a healthy new product pipeline. This would include following the
- stage and gate- process to launch new products as per plans.
- Effectively manage external interfaces (advertising agencies, media agencies, PR agencies and market research agencies) and internal interfaces (R&D, manufacturing, SCM, market research, sales), and lead cross functional teams to deliver on brand objectives
CTC Can go up to the 32 to 35 L