Research Associate at Antal International Network
Views:317 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Brand Manager - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
About the Role :
Title : Manager/Brand Manager
Location : Mumbai.
- The role is responsible for developing brand strategy, drive consumer demand with the objective of growing market share for allocated brand/brands, increase operating profit, manage P&L and maintain good brand health within the limits set by the organization.
- The role acts as a lead between different departments Sales, R&D, Operation & Finance arms of the organization on Marketing plans & innovations.
- The manager will also lead efforts in deployment of key global initiatives under the supervision of country marketing leadership.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Brand Planning.
- Marketing Execution Leadership and Management.
- Creative Communication.
- Business Analysis and Realization.
- Personal Capability Development.
Key KPI'S :
- Brand P&L.
- Marketing Spend.
- Competitive Market Share.
- Brand Health measures: Awareness and Trial metrics.
- Support in product innovations.
Essentials Requirements :
- Strong functional marketing expertise across brand communication, brand building / activation, consumer insights and new product development
- This role require leadership and communication skills across multiple business partners including global innovation, global brand teams, consumer insights, strategy, r&d, operations, packaging, design and external partners.
- Excellent Marketing skills.
- Consumer and market-oriented.
- Excellent Project Management.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Education: MBA (Reputed Institute)
1. 4+ yrs of experience in Brand Marketing.
2. From FMCG companies.
3. Prior experience of working closely with sales/Retail teams; R&D/Supply chain & external agencies partners.