HR/Consultant at Walk In Solutions
Views:1984 Applications:722 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Brand Manager - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Brand Manager - FMCG-Mumbai
Company - Leading Giant in FMCG having global presence with very strong brands.
- This incumbent would bear the end to end responsibility of the Brand in this role and be the custodian of brand P&L.
- Expected to develop consumer insight driven marketing strategies, which lead to superior integrated marketing plans. Build long and short term growth plans to deliver growth targets as per the roadmap.
- Development and management of all brand facets of the brand which would be handled inclusive of communication, both ATL and BTL, pricing, packaging and consumer/sales promotions
- Development of the Annual brand plan which includes:
- Identification of avenues for growth and formulation of volume plan for the year
- Devising the marketing activity calendar to achieve the annual plan
- Planning the marketing budget for all the marketing activities
- Analysing and gathering insights from research reports obtained from House-Hold Panel, Nielsen, Brand TRACK, Usage & Attitudes study, Consumer LINK tests, Consumer immersions
- Management of P&L and marketing spends - budgeting, allocation and tracking of brand