Founder at 99Yellow
Views:1510 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Brand Manager - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
About Apnaklub: - https://apnaklub.com/career/
ApnaKlub is India's most trusted wholesale platform that empowers people to set up their own retail and sales businesses by providing better-than-industry margins on 200+ brands and dedicated delivery services throughout India. We support independent businesses and retail entrepreneurs with better than market wholesale prices and supply chain.
Apnaklub connects India's retailers, such as kiranas and general stores in semi-urban and rural areas, to a wide range of consumer goods and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) Vbrands via its network of digitally-connected wholesale partners.
- Through our social commerce model, we've built an independent sales network for brands that want to penetrate new markets.
- Our mission is to encourage and empower people to set up their own hyperlocal micro-distribution businesses by providing them with better profit margins, access to a large assortment of brands and stock-keeping units (SKUs), and supply consistency.
- Our agent-led solution, known as the Apnaklub Partner Programme, currently has more than 5,000 wholesalers. Under the Apnaklub Partner Program, We train and support agents to create sustainable, wholesale hyperlocal businesses, while earning a commission on each order they fulfil. Our plan is to add other services such as pricing and market intelligence data for small and large brands alike.
Founders: Shruti (IITian & Harvard Business School) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shrutipy Manish (rich FMCG experience) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/manish-kumar-435b0727
Media coverage :
Job Responsibilities :
- Co-own the brand positioning, brand health and brand assets for all brands (Build Awareness, Consideration Metrics for each brand and media properties)
- Competition mapping, build customer insights for each brand through consumer research, market insights leading into the annual brand plans and identifying gaps leading to new product development framework
- Plan, strategize and execute ATL marketing brand campaigns and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Plan, strategize and execute social media brand campaigns to amplify brand message- identify the right channels, the campaign idea and influencer marketing for all brands
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral for all BTL activities
- Create impactful brand presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with central marketing, trade marketing, demand and design teams for executing the brand plan.
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid understanding and experience of brand management, GTM and the marketing mix including PR
- Ability to lead with influence and work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of ATL media planning, buying and excellent relationships with media owners, agencies
- A willingness to work outside the scope to bring alignment and better overall outcomes to the business at large
- Having a growth mindset and someone who is comfortable in a cross-functional environment and has to work on challenging problems and deal with ambiguity.
- A high degree of business acumen
- Having 3-5 years of Experience in FMCG industry / creative agency
- Knowledge of Marketing tools like Webengage, Appsflyer, MoEngage/Clevertap, DV360 et
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.