Consultant at Inventivo India
Views:464 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Brand Manager - FinTech (5-8 yrs)
About the role :
As the Brand Manager, you will own, develop and deliver strategies for brand marketing, lead and execute social media branding campaigns, create marketing assets to be used across different platforms and handle all PR for the org. You will work with cross-functional teams and agencies to create and execute marketing strategies for the business's success.
You should be able to consider the local realities while strategising. You should be able to understand what works best for the current market. Customise the strategies according to the location / state / country.
Your responsibilities will vary across:
1. Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights while reporting long team planning and forecasting, identifying potential roadblocks.
2. Understand the current market trends and be up-to date with competitor analysis
3. Analyze brand performance and create strategies to help improve the same
4. Plan , create and execute multiple Brand campaigns in order to ensure adequate coverage and maximum impact.
5. Own the development and socialization of powerful and impactful messaging content and ensure content is consistent across platforms and in sync with the business objectives
6. Own and drive PR campaigns to promote the brand positioning
7. Analyze the social media trends and create content to ensure impactful presence and reach for the customers
8. Managing the website content and updates regularly
9. Work closely with agencies and external suppliers and manage their briefing, budgets and scope
Qualifications and experience:
Education: Bachelors or Equivalent in Marketing, Communication or similar discipline
Experience: Total 5-8 years of experience preferably managing brand/PR or social media in the Fintech industry preferably in the B2C space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.