Manager Recruitments at Worldspace Search
Views:2440 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Brand Manager - Education (8-15 yrs)
- To develop & execute the Marketing Plans for the University & Departments
- To manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising for Education Business.
- To manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Responsible for University social media and school outreach program and driving student engagement leveraging Digital Channels
- To Work with and Manage the Advertising and Media Agency to deliver the appropriate Marketing Communication
- To participate in research to define brand action plans, define plans (promotions, New Course Introductions) in line with the brand seed and coordinate execution in line with the corporate strategy to enhance brand preference and profitability.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Develop architecture for the brand and maintain brand integrity and compliance across product lines, marketing materials and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to our brands
- Over Business Delivery, Market Share; Overall Education Business Profitable growth
- Deliver Brand Led Marketing Campaigns to consistently drive Salience & Consideration for the brand
- Innovative marketing programs to establish Brand salience and strengthen brand equity internationally
- Ensuring resource optimization and marketing cost efficiencies through new ideas/ promotions/ marketing channels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.