Community Manager at FameFlock
Views:1306 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brand Manager - Education (2-7 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for managing the existing as well as developing the strategy for Brand. He/she will be responsible for business planning for the existing portfolio, doing initial secondary research to propose a medium-term strategy for the portfolio, conducting requisite researches to validate hypothesis, coordinate cross-functionally to develop the product pipeline, developing the communication and media strategy using the creative and media agencies and develop go-to-market plan in association with the Sales team.
- Achieve brand objectives (qualitative & quantitative) as per brand guidelines with an integrated marketing plan.
- Responsible for enhancement and representation of Brand image at all touchpoints.
- Plan, design and execute Online/Offline brand campaigns, strategy for brand awareness, latest product launches, and brand placement communication.
- Will be an integral part of the core business team working to lead the Innovations + Brand Communication for the entire business
- Understanding & defining the brand identity & aligning the entire brand plans accordingly with business heads
- Set up strong relations with advertising agencies and research agencies, to develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand(s) in keeping with the above identity.
- Accountable to lean the entire planning on ATL & BTL to deliver the required value proposition
- Overseeing Annual plans, budgets on HL Brand
- Lead the tactical implementation of digital media, email marketing, content marketing campaigns
- Assist in defining goals and KPI's for marketing programs and services along with reporting and analysis of those metrics
Skills & Competencies:
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Critical problem solving & stakeholder management