Founder at Winnerbrands
Views:1626 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Brand Manager - EdTech Startup (3-5 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION : BRAND MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
About the company:
Founded by the ex-leadership team of a leading ed-tech brand, the company is on a mission to create a larger impact in the college space. Since the beginning, the company has been making waves in the last 1 year. With a 100-member team, the company has been able to reach out to 1 lakh+ students; 30000+ active users and 3000+ paid subscribers. The company is also the Future of Workforce Category Winner of the Future of Education APAC Competition in 2020. Also, as an official partner of AICTE for the NEAT 2.0 Initiative under the Education Ministry, the company is already on the path of enabling 1 million students to learn and earn better by providing everyone a chance to achieve a successful career thereby creating a motivated workforce.
Backed by strategic investors like Founder Chairman of QuessCorp, Rocket Internet's VC fund- Global Founders Capital, McKinsey Partners, ISB Professors and CXOs from large corporate houses for the vision and problem we are solving.
Why should you join?
The company is building India's 1st Profile Building Platform to help college students achieve their career goals, be it for higher studies or placements and to help prepare students for life beyond college. If you wish to help students craft their dream career journeys and are eager to work in a fast-paced setting then this is the role for you.
A brand needs a guardian who looks over it and nurtures it to greater heights. As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will be the Champion. The role involves nurturing the brand in all channels of communication and outreach including Ground channels, Digital channels and partnerships. You will get a unique ability to grow a brand from its initial stage to a unicorn stage.
- Setting up Brand guidelines and uphold the same
- Owner of Design for all Marketing collaterals:
- Manage Design Team and its output related to marketing efforts
- Owner of Copy for all Marketing collaterals:
- Manage Content Team and its output related to marketing efforts
- Full Management & Growth of Brand Assets:
- Website / Social Media Handles
- Own the BTL Outreach in College Campuses:
- As brand outreach expands you will drive the Branding activity in Colleges campuses for various events, products, services.
REQUIRED SKILLS & PARAMETERS
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- 2+ Years of experience in brand marketing and direct marketing experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Vendor / Partner management experience
- Hands on experience in present and past across all functions mentioned in responsibilities
- A Vision for a Brand evolution and zeal to hold its path as a Champion
GOOD TO HAVE
- Ability to multi-task within deadlines
- Good Collaboration skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Working experience with Founding team members in earlier
- Public Relations management experience
PERSONALITY TRAITS THAT HELP EXCEL
1. Be Very Hands On: You will be expected to set up and run the work you are owning
2. Ownership: Take Ownership and deliver results keeping the brand interest 1st.
3. Self-Driven: You are someone who doesn- t wait for their manager to push them to deliver better work.
4. Great Communication Skills: Oral and written communication skills need to be top notch.
5. Team Player: How your team remembers your is your legacy at the company
CTC: Industry Standard based on seniority, experience and long-term Role evolution