Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wenger & Watson
Views:693 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Brand Manager - eCommerce/Online (3-7 yrs)
1. Overall responsibility to improve brand metrics.
2. Analyse current brand positioning, metrics, and consumer insights
3. Drive marketing initiatives to scale up awareness, consideration and trust in brand
4. Plan and execute multi-channel media plans
5. Manage association with creative and media agencies for execution of campaigns
6. Rigorously track and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across channels
We're currently setting up the founding team for this org. As an early joiner, you'll get the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging problems in growth. An ideal fit would be someone who is great at problem-solving, can manage multiple stakeholders at a time, and is driven to create an impact.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in brand marketing in a consumer-facing industry, e.g. consumer tech (e commerce, travel, etc.) or FMCG, consumer durables, auto etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience of working with external agencies (creative / media