Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2396 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Brand Manager - D2C/FMCG (2-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibility :
The primary scope of this role would be to help build WOW Life Science (nutrition and wellness) brand. The role covers strategic, analytical & executional support to help the brand achieve its business targets.
Job responsibilities include :
- End-to-end management of short & mid-term marketing plans basis the long-term objectives of the brand.
- Market & Consumer Understanding: Analysing the evolving competitive landscape, industry trends & brand positioning; Thorough understanding of the consumer - triggers, barriers, etc.
- New Products Launch Success: Designing and executing new product launch playbook for success across different channels - d2c, marketplaces, offline.
- Communication Development: Ownership of messaging across all consumer touchpoints - social media, performance marketing, influencer collaborations, brand campaigns, etc.
- Data Analytics: Actively driving measurement & learnings for various marketing initiatives.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborating with relevant POCs across the marketing team, cross-functional teams, and external partners/agencies/vendors.
- Other activities required to support portfolio management, sales support, customer service, etc. to drive overall brand success.
Educational/ Experience requirements :
- Bachelor's degree (business/marketing expertise pref.), Post-grad. in Marketing preferred
- ~2-3 years of experience in Brand Management, Consumer Marketing, E-commerce, or digital marketing
- Prior experience in direct-to-consumer brands or FMCG brands would be an advantage
- Self-driven, enthusiastic team player; Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Analytical bent of mind - comfortable around digital data to learn and take better decisions
- Passionate about building lovable consumer brands
Compensation budget: 20-30L