Director at QuiQuality
Views:2464 Applications:625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:572
Brand Manager - Cosmetic Products - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
- Responsible for driving measurable outcomes for all advertisers and agencies. Our product portfolio includes Baby cosmetics (Skin/ wash/ Hair) and Adult cosmetics (Skin and Hair).
- As our business grows and becomes more complex, it is critical to define benefits of our advertising portfolio and position it effectively.
- We are looking for brand managers who will be responsible for managing and enhancing overall Brand equity of our brands.
- As part of Brand management team, you will partner with creative and Media partners to develop and execute hugely creative and impactful integrated brand messaging and marketing communications.
- Collaborate closely with the broader marketing team to develop and share the strategy and vision to bring world class creative thinking to all business and marketing challenges.
- Bring the voice of the consumer to our advertising brand strategy making a significant impact on our creative marketing messaging.
- As Brand guardian - You will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all marketing initiatives, communications and campaigns.
- Own Brand voice and strategy, including the brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to define and communicate strategic positioning for ad products among existing and potential advertisers
- Shape the core narratives with our advertisers and agencies and bring them to life through content, high- touch events, scaled communication campaigns and other media channels
- Establish ourselves as a clutter breaker, partner among brand advertisers, media executives and within the digital industry, creating a two-way on-going dialogue in the process
- Act as strategic lead for new feature updates/ go to market strategies and all marketing initiatives
- Build and measure customer obsessed content across channels; such as on-stage keynotes, sales presentations, and blog and website content
- Plan and help execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Use compelling and comprehensive data to measure performance of programs and drive innovation
- Assist in the development of key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall financial
performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.
- The candidate will have a background in brand marketing (ideally FMCG), and experience with a rapidly growing a business.
- Deep knowledge of brand marketing models, tools and strategies; ability to plan, develop and execute complex multi-platform campaigns.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Master's degree from Tier 1 B-schools
- 5+ years professional Marketing, preferably Brand management experience