Managing Director at Talent Aisle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2161 Applications:755 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:717
Brand Manager - Consumer Health - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
Job Title: Brand Manager - Consumer Health (Advertised Brand)
Reporting to: Head Marketing - Consumer Health
Primary Job Objective:
- To devise and implement proposed Marketing plans in line with the overall Marketing strategy for the brand, thereby enabling achievement of business objectives and targets.
- To create demand for the brand by implementing the proposed marketing initiatives, constantly engaging with internal stakeholders, trade partners & end consumers
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Sales Target & Market Share Achievement - Develop Marketing Strategy and implement proposed Marketing Plans to achieve the market share and top-line/ bottom-line objectives for the brand/ portfolio
- Marketing Budget Management - Periodically (Annually / Quarterly / Monthly) monitor and utilize Marketing / Advertising budget as per the needs of the business and under the direction of Marketing Head - OTC
- Develop & execute the annual brand plans and marketing mix in line with the overall Marketing strategy, thereby enabling achievement of brand objectives and growth targets.
- NPI Development/ Innovations - Analyze market research for qualitative / quantitative parameters to identify opportunities in brand portfolio and profitability, create a business case for innovations/ new brand/line extensions and entire project management for launch and post launch management as per stated business objective
- Develop, coordinate and execute creative and media campaigns for the brand in co-ordination with advertising & media agency.
- Ideation, planning & execution of retail visibility initiatives undertaken on the brand.
- Market Intelligence/ Data Analysis - Periodic analysis, evaluation & of data related to the brand & category to generate insights for brand/business. Maintain constant touch with the market to understand retail trends and competitor activities in order to observe and evaluate execution of plans vis-- -vis competition.
- Market Research - Understand research requirements and action market research and coordinate with research agencies to derive actionable insights on the brand.
- Monitor A&P spends of brand on periodic basis and ensure adherence with budget
People Management :
- Provide necessary guidance & direction to the sales team for executing sales plans and sales promotion initiatives. Develop rapport with the field force in order to obtain necessary feedback & insight of sales & distribution.
- Work in liaison with other internal organs like Sales, NPI, Packaging, R&D, Operations & Finance on various product management tasks.
- Work closely with agency partners - Creative, Media, Research to ensure smooth and timely deliverable in line with business requirement
- The role is responsible for planning and implementing the devised Marketing strategies & ensuring effective demand of the OTC brand entrusted with.
- The position is based in the Corporate Office, Mumbai. However, the position requires traveling for field visits across the country.
- To align with and participate actively in organization led initiatives periodically.
- To understand and comply with the organization Code of Ethics.
Education: MBA/PGDBM from Top Tier B-School in Sales & Marketing
Experience/Training Required: Min 3-5 Years of Brand Management experience in FMCG / OTC