Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3130 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Brand Manager - Consumer Electronic Firm (4-7 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all the company marketing initiatives and communications and managing a portfolio of products.
What you will do :
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devising innovative growth strategies
- Aligning the company around the brand's direction, choices, and tactics
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Proven working experience as a brand manager or associate brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.