HR Manager at Talent Giants Consultancy Services LLP
Views:1417 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Brand Manager - Consumer Durables (2-8 yrs)
What you will do:
- Take brand ownership and devise the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as the long term.
- Translate brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Plan and execute communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Design 360 degree brand & marketing campaigns for building brand awareness and brand love.
- Use data, customer insights, feedback and customer-centric thinking to deeply understand the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage.
- Ensure that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and manage the expectations with various stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with market developments and analysing consumer insights as well as competitor strategies.
- Guide the Advertising & Promotion budgets.
- Work with different cross-functional teams as required, to effectively drive execution and performance.
What we're looking for:
- 2+years of work experience in Brand Marketing
- Ability to articulate ideas and key objectives
- Stakeholder and agency management is a must
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- MBA in Marketing/Brand Management preferred
What we offer:
- Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep learning curve
- Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high-impact potential
- Employee-first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity and furry friends
- Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
- Connect with the Brand Marketing Lead
- Round with the Co-founder that leads the department
- Final round with the Co-founder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.