Director at CGR Info Services Pvt Ltd (Namasteyindiajobs.com)
Views:4380 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Brand Manager - Beverages Segment - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conceptualizing and delivering new TVC communications in line with sharper consumer insight for specific brands.
2. Brand Architecture: Develop the key brand portfolio, segments and sub categories from a consumer needs and emerging trends prospective. Define launch brand architecture and guidelines for future expansion of the brand architecture.
3. Communication Development: Working closely with both research and creative agencies to drive compelling consumer communication which are anchored in strong consumer insights and beliefs. Conceptualizing and delivering new TVC communications in line with sharper consumer insight.
4. Integrated Marketing Interventions: Developing and executing 360-degree media with both use of traditional and digital media plans for the various categories in the portfolio.
5. Lead campaign idea Development and creative execution across media vehicles like TV, Print, OOH and Digital.
6. Development of marketing communications across media including packaging, POS, Retail merchandising and advertising campaigns.
7. Overall responsibility of media planning and buying.
8. Leveraging PR as a building block for the brand.
9. Supporting on new product launches and market activations.
10. Measuring the performance of overall marketing efforts.
11. Candidate from FMCG background preferred
12. MBA marketing needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.