Brand Manager - B2C Startup/FMCG (5-15 yrs)
Our client is India's first consumer-centric, farmer-integrated egg brand. It procures fresh, chemical free eggs from farms and within 24 hours of laying, delivers them to retailers in 12 Indian cities.
Founded in 2017, by IIT Kharagpur alumni, this company was born with a passion to empower farmers and a vision to bring high-quality eggs to the Indian consumer.
The company has raised a total funding of appx $6 million (appx 50 cr), led by tier one VCs and angels. It has successfully emerged as the first egg brand in India that focuses on freshness, nutrient profile and quality of egg produce.
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for complete ownership of the brand and product.
What you will do:
- Planning and Implementation of ATL and BTL activities PAN India
- Managing and liaisoning with agencies - Creative, Media, Digital, etc
- Planning and executing campaigns for achieving brand objectives across multiple platforms - TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Digital, E-Comm, etc
- Executing of effective marketing mix
- Managing packaging development and implementation for new products and categories
- Analyzing consumer trends and insights through primary and secondary research
- Tracking Product Life Cycle and implementing desired changes as per market needs
- Regular Competition Analysis - Marketing Activities and Category Pricings
- Liaisoning with Cross Functional Teams including Sales, Operations, R&D, Finance
- Liaisoning with trade marketing for maintaining brand visibility across all touch points
- Tracking sales performance and arresting declines through effective marketing
- Managing Category P&L
Desired Candidate Profile:
What you need to have:
- MBA from top B-School
- 5+ years of experience in high growth B2C startup or an established FMCG company
- Proven track record in consumer marketing