Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3212 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:398
Brand Manager - Ayurvedic Healthcare Startup (2-5 yrs)
Are you a self-motivated leader with innovative thinking and hands-on in the digital domain, have strong communication and marketing skills, then this role is for you.
Backed by one of the oldest and most famous Ayurvedic Indian brand, our client is a fast-growing Ayurvedic products company, and provides high quality ayurvedic products for the new-age consumers. Founded in 2016, they currently have shelf presence in over 150 retail outlets, sell through multiple e-commerce portals and export to international markets as well.
Their focus is on Ayurvedic Nutrition products like plant protein powders, A2 ghee, juices, herbal teas, flavoured honeys and more. They have been successfully doubling sales every quarter, and enjoy the trust of their investors as well as consumers. Their mission is to provide revitalizing solutions to their customers, that are non-synthetic, fresh from the source, and extremely hygienically picked and packed.
As the Brand Manager, you will be developing the branding and communication plan for the company, across channels and executing the same.
What you will do:
- Ownership of all brand content across channels
- Liaising with external agencies or freelancers for content creation to support branding and communication activities
- Activating partnership and affiliates to promote the company brand presence
- Managing the company online presence, especially on various social media channels
- Providing brand inputs for the company on-ground activations
- Measuring and tracking performance for brand initiatives across channels
- Constantly ideating on and improving the company's brand identity
- Identifying trends/insights and taking appropriate actions for promoting the brand
- Brainstorming new and creative brand promotion strategies.
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
What you need to have:
- Prior experience in brand management at a consumer start-up will be a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Drive to deliver results