Brand Manager - Automotive (7-10 yrs)
1. Act as brand custodian and translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
2. Understand business plan/strategies and draw up marketing plans/calendar to deliver brand and brand KPIs.
3. Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
4. Manage creative development process: liaison with creative/partner agencies, work on the development of communication campaigns and creative solutions. Own campaign development, execution, rollout including shoots, events and brand/product launches.
5. Demonstrate consumer understanding: analyze competitors, market trends, develop consumer insights and work with agency/cross functional teams to conceptualize research reports.
6. Media planning including digital: driving digital campaigns in close coordination with digital marketing team and agencies.
7.Budget management: be responsible to manage budgets in terms of spend and cost allocation.