Account Manager at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:1336 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Brand Manager/Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments .
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots etc.
- Analytic skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers- wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns