Manager - Recruitment at Clarity Consulting
Views:544 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Brand Manager - Apparel Business (8-15 yrs)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 8 to 15 years
Skills: Brand Strategy, Brand Planning, Brand Communication, Brand Positioning, Campaign Management
About the Brand Manager Role:
- Looking someone with a strong brand strategy experience
- Team Handling experience is must
- Internally strong team on nos.
- Be the person who can guide the design and carry the theme / Aesthetics
- Communication - Nuances to manage communications
- Brand can become visible
- Will work with Cross functional team.
- Screen: Passion/Creative / MBA
- Grown through the ranks
Reports to: Founders
- We are looking for a creative wordsmith with an audience-first mindset to join ourteam in the role of Brand Marketeer. We spend most of our time thinking about how we can create meaningful products for our customers, and we want our Marketing
- Lead to apply the same passion, rigor, and intellectual discipline to sharing what we do with the world. The role will involve defining and consistently executing brand across different media.
- The Brand Marketing manager will be responsible for spearhead planning and execution of all brand campaigns - 360 degree offline & online campaigns through an optimal mix of Above The Line, Below The Line (PR, Events and Consumer Activation) & leveraging the power of Digital/Social media.
What you'll do:
- Write, edit and proofread the content for different marketing objectives to promote the product/brand.
- Lead creation of target-oriented content for marketing collateral, website, social media, e-mailers, articles, online ads, etc.
- Create innovating concepts/ media strategy to build content
- Maintain consistent brand visual and communications across different channel
- Lead health and growth of Social Media accounts with Social media team Strategy, Brand promotions and marketing calendar
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing collaborations for marketing/visibility
- Lead conceptualization and creation of Marketing campaigns
What we look for:
- Hunger, hustle, and creativity
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Impeccable command over written and verbal communication
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/brand communications
- Good understanding of digital communications and aesthetics
What we have to offer?
We are hiring hustlers/problem solvers to expand our team across multiple functions. What we have to offer!
- Be the first few employees of a disruptive men inner wear start up
- Work directly with the founders in shaping and executing the strategy/vision of the brand
- Be a part of the transformation journey of creating a household brand in India from scratch
- Define your own path and build your own team
- One hell of a FUN RIDE