Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1407 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Brand Manager - Alco-Beverages/FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
Brand Manager (Alco-BeV/FMCG)
- Develop, implement & monitor annual strategic brand plan including proper management of allocated budget.
- Monitoring brand availability and sales and being proactive on factors affecting the brand sales and market share performance.
- Identify and recommend market research programmes aimed at enhancing brand positioning.
- Analyzing market research data including secondary research and taking corrective action for enhancement of brand strategies.
- Effective management of brand advertising and sales promotion to generate brand growth.
- Recommending, planning & co-coordinating brand PR activities likely to enhance the brand sales and image in the short or long term.
- Monitor competitor activities affecting the brand and take appropriate corrective action
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend brand-packaging update including pack and range extensions and follow through to implementation in liaison with Marketing Manager.
- Regular and continuous monitoring of brand costs and profitability and recommend areas for improvement.
- Prepare monthly brand expenditure and variance report to control budgeted expenditure.
- Plan and implement brand media strategy.
- Market intelligence through regular trade visits and utilizing this to enhance brand activities.
- Design, procurement and economic distribution of brand promotional materials to plan.
- Interaction with Regional Brand (where applicable) liaisons to give updates on implementation of Brand strategic plans.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in Marketing from Premier Institute with 3 -6 years of marketing experience in an Alco-Bev or FMCG environment.
2. Brand management experience
3. Experienced in the development and execution of advertising strategies.
4. Validated experience developing and executing a marketing strategy
5. Strong experience developing and executing breakthrough consumer engagement programs with key business partners
6. Proven track record in launching successful innovation
7. Ability to synthesize financial and performance data into key recommendations and action plans
8. Cross-functional leadership with an ability to influence people to a shared vision, generating consensus from multiple partners
9. Strong written and verbal communication skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Email id: email@example.com
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com
Mobile : 9873663105
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai