Recruitment Specialist at GloCons Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:531 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Brand Manager - Agriculture (5-9 yrs)
Position - Brand Manager
Job Location - Bangalore
Work Exp. 5-9 years
Age: not more than 43 yrs.
Qualification : B.Sc. (Agri) and MBA
No. Key Accountability
1. Planning and Budgeting
- Planning, budgeting and execution of marketing and branding activities in their respective Divisions (with inputs and support of sales, Agronomy, Business strategy and plan)
- Tracking, Monitoring and measurement of performance of activities (ROI) and doing course correction
- Localization of Brand plans and campaigns for their respective divisions and drawing actionable plans for respective markets
2. Brand Building :
- Maintain a high level of visibility at Retailer POS and adjoining addressable markets.
- Provide, Vendor, collateral, communication material support to agronomy team for effective execution of market development activities like farmer meets, jeep campaigns, Product demo etc.
- Planning, and execution support for digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
3. Marketing Communications :
- Work with Sales, Agronomy, Channel and consumers to generate and institutionalize consumer insight (feedback, VOC)
- Support in creation/localization of product literature and collaterals
4. Marketing Services :
- Enable marketing services procurement, by developing and maintaining relationships with local vendors in coordination with divisional Sales, Agronomy and finance teams.
- Plan and initiate local campaigns, research and activities based on the requirements of Divisional business
- Report on monthly activity and expense for the division
5. Marketing Management :
- Coordinate for central marketing and agronomy initiatives like Market Research, ATL and BTL campaigns and need based data collection
- Work with sales and agronomy to design and implement consumer and retailer schemes