Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:2366 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Brand Management Role - Beverage Segment - FMCG (11-18 yrs)
POSITION NAME : Brand Ambassador
REPORTING TO : President
Company : In foods like syrups.
PURPOSE OF POSITION :
- To manage the beverage product portfolio in discussion with Marketing and SB Head.
- To drive business through Beverages Sales in top and key accounts
- To innovate on applications of the beverage products
- To be a custodian of the beverage products portfolio and build/improve the same through systematically gathered market insights.
- To drive New Product Launches and Existing Product Development in coordination with V-Create Labs.
- To train Beverage chefs for long term brand equity creation
- To assist in marketing initiatives by providing industry knowledge and experience as a Beverages expert.
- To create new recipes, development menus and conducting guest lectures at institutes.
- BSC- Dimension - KRA - KPI
- Financial Attain Value Growth for the Business by building long term relationships with customers Sales top line
- Pipeline for next year
- New product sales target
- Customer acquisition target in numbers and by name for Key Accounts
- Customer Perspective Develop Menus No of Top Customers / Key Accounts Menus Developed
- Internal Processes Managing Beverages Demo operations Development of Way of Work for Beverages as per milestones set.
- Technical Training Beverages Classroom Trainings conducted for Beverages Chefs and Sales Teams throughout the FY.
- Developing Brand Awareness in Education Institutes No of Lectures delivered in Hotel Management Institutes
- Learning and Innovation To train and monitor chefs to be highly efficient Pan India improvement in conversion rate per demo by chefs.
- Chef Retention and Development BVS chefs attrition, talent development, managing the leadership grid of BVS chefs