Senior Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Kelly Services
Views:3043 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Brand Management & Content Marketing Role - Telecom/Banking/Marketing Agencies (7-10 yrs)
I am hiring for a role into Brand Management & Content Marketing with one of the top US Multinational into the Healthcare domain.
Job location: Mumbai
Please find below the Job Description for the same:
Primary Job Function
The person would be responsible for brand development, messaging, positioning, and the definition and execution of marketing communications plans for an Integrated Health Service Brand.
The incumbent will partner with cross-functional marketing and product management teams, as well as key agencies to drive the brand objectives in the market through digital and traditional levers
Core Job Responsibilities
- Lead the development of multi-channel marketing and communications strategies and plans to the Service Brand with a focus on digital.
- Plans and executes inbound and outbound marketing campaigns (sometimes directly and sometimes with the operational support of agencies) in support of business strategy utilizing best practices from across our industry and beyond.
- Derives actionable insight from analytics tools to constantly test and optimize our campaigns; include A/B testing when applicable
- Partner with therapy teams to develop customer testimonials, videos, white papers, and other resources to drive thought leadership
- Support market research efforts and interpret market research to help shape marketing and communications strategy and direction
- Maintain knowledge of key product attributes and competitive differentiation to effectively position the brand in both traditional and digital channels.
- Lead Messaging and Marketing Execution in the main events and conferences in India
- Own agency and other vendor relationships that apply to digital marketing
- Develops and manages templates, assets, and best-practices content development and deployment across the digital ecosystem that results in maximum engagement with personas and their segmented audiences
- Leads and executes the development of digital marketing planning and execution capabilities across social, mobile, email, online media and web.
Bachelor's degree in communications, PR preferred with MBA from a reputed Indian / International institute.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
- 8-10 years Experience in integrated marketing experience (Digital and Traditional Levers), including experience in developing consumer marketing and service brand campaigns.
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM, PPC, Programmatic and traditional marketing levers
- Demonstrated experience in creation and deployment of successful social media and digital marketing campaigns to meet brand objectives
- Exceptional communication (oral, written, and presentation) and persuasion skills required. Track record of 'achieving results through others' needed.
- Extensive experience working with senior management a must. Ability to influence and build relationships and trust with internal clients, media and other key stakeholders.
- Experience overseeing agencies and leading cross-functional workgroups .
Preferred Industry: Telecom, Banking & Marketing Agencies.