Chief Executive Officer at AceProHR
Views:1275 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Brand Leader - EdTech (12-16 yrs)
Client- Education technology client of AceProHR
- This person will manage the Brand and report to CMO
- Be the custodian and take ownership of all activities that will build the brand
- Manage the relationship with brand ambassador (an Indian sporting icon) and ensure we are leveraging all possible synergies from this association.
- Manage all mass-marketing campaigns for the brand. The individual must have sufficient experience of managing a brand with TV budgets of at least 50 crs.
- Deep understanding of mass media - especially TV, and media planning is essential.
- Client-side experience in producing multiple TV campaigns and digital content is required.
- Will be responsible for the entire in-house creative team of about 10 writers and designers and ensure they are generating quality content to meet the creative requirements of the internal stakeholders.
- Will be responsible for all PR activities and will lead the in-house PR team and agency to ensure all strategic PR goals are met.
- Will be the champion of our social media strategy as well as ORM. Needs to have a sound understanding of the different social media channels and how each can be used effectively for our brand.
Desired candidate profile :
- Minimum 12 years of work experience, most of which should have been in the B2C start up marketing space.
- Highly creative mindset with excellent communication skills.
- MBA or technical degree from a well-reputed institution.
- Ability to ideate and build creative content with limited resources.
- We need someone who does not solely depend on a creative agency for the next big (or small) idea - but can come up with such themes and ideas on their own.
- A passion for growing emerging brands with huge potential.
- Experience in working with Digital B2C brands, PR, TV campaigns and digital brand campaigns.