Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3407 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Brand Head - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Leadership Role :
He/ She will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the brand. She / he will be responsible for formulating strategy and implementing the plan for the year working closely with the rest of the functions (Strategy, Operations, Marketing, Growth, City Sales Teams, Culinary Teams & Merchandising teams)
A key component of the role is to bring all functions together so that the brand's business lens is applied, and the overall business plan is being met on all aspects.
Key responsibilities :
1. Brand Growth Strategy
Customer Strategy : Who? Build Awareness, Trail, Adoption & drive Retention
Selection : Regional Vs National vs International. Cuisine Expansion, Portion Sizing, Combos etc. Pricing Implementation and Strategies working closely with Growth Team
Distribution: Online, POP, Launchpad, Strategic Partnerships & Alternate Sales channels
- Profitability & Cost Mgt working closely with the Operations and SCM team
- Strategic Initiatives for Long Term - Work with Product teams for right levers, Partner with the right partners for white-labelling etc.
2. Brand PnL
- Expansion Mgt (Locations, Sizes formats etc)
- Marketing costs - Optimize with growth team
- Cogs Management with SCM
- Deliver Healthy ROCE
3. Build & Execute Brand GTM Calendar
- Build and Execute ONE CALENDAR (National & Regional)
- It should have Activities aligned with Platform Events, GMV Plan, Kitchen Expansion, Menu & assortment, Marketing, Pricing plans
- Manage Product Launches and Menu Management working closely with Menu, R&D and Culinary teams
4. Improve Organic Funnel & Deliver CX
- Imp Search Disc, VM, Content Description, L2M
- Imp Org Relevance Scores
- Ensure Customer Complaints are minimal
- Best in Class Customer feedbacks on Food Quality & Service
5. Strategic Projects
- Unlock Various Levers of growth
- Experiments on UX, Menu Items, Virtual Kitchens etc
- Experiment on newer business Models working with Infra, Culinary & Menu teams
- Tier 1 MBA + Experience in Business Consulting Firms
- Total Exp of 5 Yrs + | Experience with FMCG Brands / Food Brands is Preferable
- The candidate should have a strong analytical bent of mind, project management skills, stakeholder management, structured problem-solving skills in an ambiguous environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.