Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:806 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Brand Excellence Manager - Retail (5-14 yrs)
OPENING FOR RETAIL EXCELLENCE MANAGER - auto component company
LOOKING FOR Retail Brand Experience:
- Owns implementation & compliance of design criteria, models and processes to build a consistent look and feel of the company brand across the retail channel
- Working closely with the consumer and market insight teams to extract relevant insights and achieve higher in store traffic, better conversions and higher sales.
- Managing Brand visibility both in & out store across all channels through various Signage & brandings. Managing Retail visibility & display enhancement through the team of merchandisers and marketing coordinators
- Researching competitor branded channels, maintaining competitive comparisons and evaluations, gathering insights on shaping direction of the product category
- Responsible for adhering GTM, retail execution, new product launch, activation planning, brand visibility, monthly marketing plan, maintenance of retail assets i.e. cladding/signage/ISB/SIS and outdoor media (OOH).
- Determine competent vendors and consultants for awarding various design related work including liaising with regional team for on ground execution as per visual identity.
- Increasing revenue per footfall by aiding customers' purchase decisions
- Working with Sales team in achieving profitability (Return on investment) targets for the store as per company strategy
- Ensure appropriate placement of pop-ups and product displays at store and I resolve store-specific issues within specific timelines
- Strong understanding of company's strategic direction and ability to communicate and advocate company's strategic direction to dealer partners and vendors.
- Ensuring compliance adherence to vendor on-boarding & maintaining a database