Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:14046 Applications:2616 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Brand Engagement Role - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
Brand Engagement -
- Ensure smooth execution of Brand Engagement strategy, including:
- Program development - Process set up, controls put in place.
- Program Execution - Recruitment and training of executives, Deployment and monitoring of the personnel at the channel.
- Build long term associations with key Investment partners owning marquee activities to help drive brand image. Explore associations with other brands active in the nightlife space to build synergies and maximize returns for all brands involved.
- Build clear segmentation criteria and classify channel as high, medium and low basis location, premiumness, footfall etc. using all possible sources of information. Continuously upgrade given the dynamic nature of the channel environment.
- Allocate and prioritize investments in various channels in line with overall brand strategy toreinforce image amongst smokers across the country. Drive total number of effective contacts achieved in the channel in line with OB targets.
- Lead team of employees across all cities to ensure smooth execution of program deliverables. This includes monitoring of activation agency on all facets of program execution such as recruitment and training of employees, stock availability, availability of engagement tools, in market delivery, closure and reconciliation of working tools. Conduct frequent in market checks to measure activity performance.
- Develop customized outlet deployment plans for BE personnel for each cycle, based on business opportunity available and ensure the most optimum use of resources. This includes - type of
outlets targeted for each brand cycle, the location focus of activity, the activity timings, outlet coverage per day and routing to enable effective coverage.
- Identify new congregation points which can serve as opportunities for 1-1 communication with the channel. Assess their fitment from a brand activation perspective and devise programs to tap into such opportunities.
Work closely with
1. External recruitment and external agencies
2. Sales team,
3. Brand Marketing team
4. Procurement team
5. Operations team
6. IS team Work in close coordination with sales team to ensure sustainable partnerships are built with channel's outlets. Work with Brand Engagement and procurement teams to execute program objectives in line with agreed terms. Work with, operations teams and selected vendors to ensure availability of working tools and carry out activities as planned.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience in field sales, On premise, over the counter preferred.
- Educational: Any Graduate, Post graduate
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience in Activations, Key Accounts (HORECA segment preferred), Events/Campaigns management.