Vice-President -Talent Acquisition at COREINTEGRA
Views:510 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Brand Director - Healthcare (4-8 yrs)
Brand Directors are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Brand positioning & Brand marketing strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Brand Director to join our team. As a Brand Director you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Brand Positioning & Brand Marketing strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
1. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Designing and implementing social media strategy/Brand Marketing strategy to align with business goals
3. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
11. Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.