FreeLancer at Nysa Resource Consultant
Views:918 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Brand Director - FMCG Segment - Retail - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
- To develop a coherent marketing strategy for the company, including but not limited to a compelling brand story, positioning, key message, creative and communication elements, basis an understanding of competitive analysis & amp; consumer behavior.
- Define brand positioning and articulating customer proposition
- ATL Campaigns to increase customer base in every part of the marketing funnel.
- Drive Same Store Tickets Growth by execution of marketing campaigns in collaboration with creative agencies
- To be the custodian of the consumes voice and provide consumer insights through marketing research.
- Using consumer insights to drive positioning, new products and increased customer acquisition in specific segments Brand Awareness, Consideration, TOM, Attitudes and Barriers.
- Creative thinker with a passion for ideas and deep understanding of all digital channels as a means for brand to communicate with online audiences.
- New Product Development and Pricing
- Social Media and PR
- Design and Customer Interaction touch-point definition
- Overall share of voice of brand, social media engagement and followers,
- Caf- design, customer journey mapping and verbiage, creatives for in-store campaigns
- Responsible to oversee the creation of the business; content, for example, newsletter, blogs, social influencer, annual reports, and other marketing collateral materials.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills :
- Preferring candidates from Top MBA Institutes (IIM, ISB, SP, NM, XLRI)