Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:1965 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brand Director - BTL & Events - Client Service - Marketing Communication Agency (5-8 yrs)
Global French MNC requires Brand Director ( Client service) BTL & EVENTS -Gurgaon
- One if our client a Global French MNC a 360 Degree mktg communication company operations in over 100 countries worldwide, FOUNDED Almost 80 years ago in France, IT is NOW THE 3RD LARGEST COMMUNICATIONS GROUP IN THE WORLD. THROUGH A POWERFUL ALCHEMY OF CREATIVITY AND TECHNOLOGY, WE ARE DRIVING BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION ACROSS THE ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN.
- It is a global leader in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for our clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, the group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance. We drive customer devotion. We give your customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates whilst delivering commercial results for your business.
We are looking for BRAND DIRECTOR ( BTL & EVENTS) FOR OUR CLIENT OFFICE IN GURGAON ( UDYOG VIHAR)
PFB the details :
1) Client - Global French MNC ( 360 Degree Mktg communication company) Agency
2) Position -BRAND DIRECTOR ( CLIENT SERVICE & BRAND COMMUNICATION) - BTL & EVENTS :
3) Location -Udyog Vihar - Gurgaon
4) Experience: 5- 9 Years in Client service /Account Management/ Advertising /Marketing agency/ BTL / EVENT Agency
Purpose of the Job :
- The role Primarily involves handling set of clients, meeting SLA's, managing team of account mgrs/ Account executives on events & BTL domain
- Financial management including scoping projects and providing accurate estimates in a timely manner seeking support from the Account Director or Line Manager as appropriate
- Manage Account resources where required to assist with account deliverables
- Commercial awareness that will benefit the client, & the company
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice
- Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
Communication and Collaboration :
- Management of all business communications
- Manage all internal department briefings and the amends process ensuring reliable, consistent and accurate briefs are completed.
Skills and experience necessary for this role :
- A confident and self-motivated individual with nature flair to problem solve and collaborate with clients and internal partners. Motivate and inspire your team and the people around - you. Approach client requests with pace, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable customer relationship management
- Working with the Senior Account Director to strategically coordinate BTL&EVENTS or CRM projects
- Analytical and confident in briefing work to the internal partners
- Good presentation skills both in development and delivery
- Natural attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv; kindly mention the current ctc, notice period & expected ctc, team sizein resume