Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:484 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Brand/Digital Marketing Manager - New Product Development - FMCG/Healthcare (2-8 yrs)
Education Qualifications: MBA/PGDM
CTC can go up to 15 to 18 Lacs PA depending upon the current CTC
Ideal Profile : New Product Development and Digital Marketing in FMCG, Healthcare or Ayurvedic products.
Job description :
- Analyze product and category data and information to support the development of a short term and long term innovation pipeline
- To analysis the market, brand and competitor performance / activity & lead the Accountabilities: review and subsequent NPD requirement
A list of the key :
- Partner with the insights team and b rand team to identify priority opportunities responsibilities of the role, detailing what the and efficiently size up the opportunities targeting customer needs.
Role is account able for :
- Identify and prioritize segments, sectors, customers for growth and develop strategies for growth in the identified areas.
- Identifies future trends and maps them to business needs and opportunities.
- Work with cross - functional teams, identify key stakeholders, deliver a seamless execution from ideation to commercialization.
- Gain an in - depth understanding of Ayurveda category, competition and look into innovating products as per the market requirement.
- Identify gaps and create new processes/initiatives to improve overall efficiency and outcomes of the program
- Continually engage in business reviews of the organizations to identify new challenge areas as well as validate / recommend new ideas and improvement plans to enable the organization's revenue growth
- Be a "best practices" resource for digital tactics and direct - response marketing, keeping abreast of emerging technologies and online/social/email successes
- To develop and support a culture of innovation, creativity, and experimentation