Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:1136 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Brand Designer - Health & Wellness Startup (6-10 yrs)
Matrix is Partnering with one of its Seed Stage Portfolio in the Health and Wellness space to hire a Brand Designer.
Role: We are looking for an experienced and talented designer to join our Portfolio's Design team in Mumbai, India. You'll be in the driving seat of the eventual look and feel of all our brands as well as defining the language across all touchpoints the brands will surface on.
- Designing the complete brand system including color schemes, rules, hierarchies and illustrative components of the brand
- Creating templates and workflows for producing assets for mobile, desktop, and any portal the brands surface across the customer experience
- Execute design solutions for all marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that branding specifications are incorporated across presentations, process documentations, and other relevant areas
- Ensure seamless project transition from the design phase through production phase and responsible to assure excellent execution - print quality, color standards, and conducting post-production reviews.
- Manage resources (photographers, Illustrators, internal and external design and production partners).
- Effectively communicate creative strategy to influence design solutions.
- 2-5 years of industry experience in graphic design, branding, or experience design
- Experience creating logos, icons, or other visual metaphors
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A history of close collaboration with business partners and cross-functional teams
- High level of competency with creative products
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator + Photoshop + InDesign
- Experience with Video editing and animation. Good knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Kickass portfolio of work related to branding and marketing design