Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:10384 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Brand Communications Lead - Marcom - Mobile Network Operator (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Brand Communications Lead - with a leading mobile network operator based at New Delhi.
Job Details :
Location : New Delhi
Circle : UP West
Grade : SM
CTC : As per the norm
Function : Brand and Communication
Department : Marketing
Reports to : Circle Marketing Head
Experience : 5 - 8 yrs ( Premier Institute) / 8 yrs - 10 yrs ( Non- Premier Institute)
At least 3-4 years should be as a marcom head for a reputed organization
Education : Graduate, MBA MANDATE
1. Advertising and Media Planning
2. Strategic Planning
3. Product Marketing / Development
4. Direct Marketing
5. Public and Media Relations
6. Market Research and Analysis
7. Internal Communication
1. Framing strategies for establishing greater awareness about the products.
2. Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements; utilizing market feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for positioning the products.
3. Implementing pre/post launch sales promotional activities for brand building & market development.
4. Utilizing market feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for formulating plans (both strategic as well as tactical) for the brands.
Retail & Trade Engagement:
- Engaging and reaching out to the trade using appropriate and cost effective media vehicles. Work closely with the sales team to understand the market & design customized programs such as Modern Trade, provide marketing support Support sales team to execute Trade related events to enhance the brand at retailer level Conceptualize innovative modes of communication to make the brand more relevant at retail level.
Managing Budget : Liaison with the team to manage the monthly budget - Allocate budgets for all related activities - Ensure timely PO and clearance of bills to vendors
- Drive employee engagement initiatives Extend product / service related campaigns internally Conceptualization & and execution employee events as per the brief of HR team Extend 10 festivals to employees in a year merchandise every quarter Liaison & support training & HR team on any other HR related initiatives
- Deploying suitable market research tools to gauge market trends and competitor activities, consumer behaviour etc., to gain the competitive edge.
- Performing need analysis, concept study and conceptualising mechanism for launching new products.
- Conceptualizing & implementing Trade Promotions & Consumer Promotions as well as launching activities as a part of brand building & market development.
- Planning marketing inputs like private & institutional sales
- Conducting Trials, Camps & Sales Promotional Exercises, etc
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst Team members
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Should be comfortable with change and ambiguity given the dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical & conceptual skills in revenue scenario planning
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels with both customers and colleagues
- Strategic thinker
- Creative & Out of the box approach
- Excellent Leadership & Team Handling skills
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Ok to relocate to New Delhi
Reason seeking relocation
Family Set up ( Married /Kids/ Husband's / Wife's Job)
Age & DOB
Ed Qualification with Institute
Is your Post Grad full time/distance
Industries worked in ( Pls specify)
Exp in Telecom
Exp in ATL( yrs)
Exp in BTL( yrs)
Exp in handling Brand Communications
Current Team Size ( onroll + offroll)
Current CTC ( fixed + Variable)
Min NP to be served
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.