Brand Communication & Activation Role - FMCG/FMCD (10-12 yrs)
Job Title : Brand, Communication and Activation
Reporting To : Director Marketing
Brand Leadership, Strategy and Planning :
- Develop India plan for brand portfolio drawing on brand, influencers, consumer, markets, environment etc. Inspire commitment and alignment of the regional team behind brand initiatives and campaigns
- Conceptualize, manage and execute an impactful and innovative Influencer Program to engage with the architect/designer community, forge strong relationships and leverage to drive higher visibility, advocacy and adoption of the brands by KOLs.
- Develop a 3-5 year program plan for continuous engagement
- Seek and define new, engaging and inspiring ways to successfully communicate brand vision & action plans to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and present the annual brand plans, and Lead the brand portfolio strategy comprehensively to drive the brand plans, engage with influencers and win in retail/on ground
- Lead the brand strategy and activities to improve visibility and credibility of the brands in media
- Develop, and execute the resources plan to deliver the brand strategy.
- Ensure efficient utilization and tracking of the same, all spend initiatives to be supported by clear ROI metrics
- Managing, developing and coaching a brand team to ensure the team acquires a greater understanding of brand and influencer management
- Build relationships with strategic partners, suppliers and industry experts
Brand Communication and Activation :
- Develop effective activation and promotion programs to achieve impactful and best quality results, define clear KPIs for the BTL programs and execute with excellence
- Lead timely implementation and amplification of the brand communication through various media and other innovative ways/mediums.
- Win in on-ground/in-store with speedy execution of VM and displays, high quality of installation and regular maintenance
- Plan GTM activation & promotion for all NPD launches in collaboration with product teams. Allocate & prioritise promotion resources. Track timely launch implementation and impact
- Conduct well-planned Events
- Work with team to support product teams/ new channels / retail marketing with brand communication, collaterals, imagery, etc. to increase brand visibility and impact
- Anticipate and monitor marketing trends, consumer trends, market and competitive intelligence, analyse research data and content to define the priorities for communication and impact on business
- Assess skills of creative / media agencies and continuously manage / challenge them to provide exceptional level of service
Strategic Alliances and Partnerships :
- Lead, nurture, develop concept and working business plan to promote strategic alliances and partnerships which can build the brand's equity in the mid to long term; qualify and execute PPP proposals
- Be the point contact for validating alliance proposals involving government/ municipal authorities, NGOs, sponsorships/ event partnerships
- Work on new projects which need to be incubated by brand before being handed over to the respective internal stakeholders
- 10-12 years of total experience in handling brand marketing of consumer brands at a National level (Including a Premier category). Agency background not preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience in a senior brand management capacity.
- Consumer Goods, FMCG, Electronics, Lighting and allied industry experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in generating and translating customer insight into brand plans
- Has independently managed a Product/ brand Portfolio/business line to generate top line growth and drive cost efficiency
- Experience and expertise in developing and managing complex, BTL programs, activations with defined metrics and success parameters
- Has independently handled the creative development process, media planning and execution and consumer insights and liased with relevant agencies on the same
- Large format multicity events / activation exposure
- Retail visual merchandising display and promotion planning exposure
- Confident and committed personality, proficient in verbal and written communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.