Brand/Category Manager - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - brand management, category management
Job Type - Permanent
Description - You will play a key role in building the category amongst customers and consumers by creating awareness on the benefits and value of products. Reporting to the Marketing Director, South Asia Markets, you will be part of the core team of the organization that will work with local and multinational customers to drive business exponentially.
Client Details :
Global leader in its category which provides solutions catering to the food, bevereges and the liqour market. Consistently ranked among the best places to work for in multiple global reviews.
- Lead the development and execution of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of market intelligence covering the entire value chain in the assigned category. Responsible for delivering on category volume, value and profitability objectives.
- Define future intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence to support research projects as needed.
- Develop & Execute marketing inputs as part of customer business plans
- Identify customer needs and support the sales organization in development of a business plan with key customers in alignment with Market and Cluster Growth Initiatives
- Deliver marketing services for key customers drawing materials and methodologies from cluster/global organisation. Drive sharing of global trends and value adding innovations with key customers.
- Identify new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories. This involves capturing relevant customer and market feedback and championing these requirements with the Cluster/Central Product organisation
- New Product development and Innovation roadmap for both existing as well as new categories
- Manage Promotional Investments
- Align and execute the agreed promotional investments with category plans, account plans and/or environmental initiatives
- Management graduate from a reputed institute
- 5-8 years of strong experience in marketing & sales with a reputed FMCG / Food & Beverage/Liqour organisation
- Preferred 2-4 years of prior experience in Brand/ Category Management function
Job Offer :
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Amrit Mahapatra - +91 (0) 124 452 5440
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.