Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:544 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Branch Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG/Retail/FMCD (4-8 yrs)
Job Definition:- Its a strategic marketing role designed to improve Counter Share, Display Share & Sellout Enhancement with over all Brand Visibility for the given region.
- Analyzing the Brand Visibility data of Branches & plan to enhance the visibility in sync with the expansion & share gain strategy.
- Planning & strategizing of brand visibility at shop floor with proper planogram adherence, in-shop/ out-shop branding, fixtures execution & SIS deployment for improving display share.
- Plan & execute category/season specific, ATL & BTL Activations for enhanced trade engagement & sales to improve counter share.
- Formulating & driving various review mechanism for ongoing brand visibility projects at branch, region & national level.
- Conducting surveys and deriving ROI to measure the impact of a particular visibility drive.
- Formulating plans to enhance Product Visibility through Visual Merchandising drive across India wherein we showcase the main USPs of the product at shop floor
- Drive the project successfully by guiding the VM Agency & their team
- Drive Sellout across categories at Shop Floor
- Maintain best Display Share and Counter Share
- Drive a Team of Trainers, SOO, TLs and SECs for extracting mileage for Sellout
- Executing and validating budget guidelines, ensuring optimum utilization of budget for trade marketing
- Making strategies and plans with regional team on allocation and prioritization of budget for various activities
- Responsible for forecasting, preparing and executing marketing plans, and cost management w.r.t. budgeting
- Driving & in time completion of various projects with vendor network through proper execution & reporting.
- Negotiate the rates on project to project basis as per the market trends.
- Exploring new and impactful ideas with vendors for trade marketing visibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.