Key Account Manager at New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:221 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Service Manager - Appliances (5-8 yrs)
Position - Branch Service Manager - Appliances
Reports To (position) Regional Service Manager
Responsible For Direct : ASE, Service back office Staff; Coordinates with: Branch Trainer, Store Incharge, BSA; Liases with: Branch Manager & Sales & Marketing team
Purpose of the Position - Achieve Service Delivery & Service business KPI by successfully managing self for the Branch.
Responsibilities include Service Delivery KPI achievement, Management of Service executives/Franchsiees/DSO/RSTs/Reportees, Dealer management, Service Perception management, Customer satisfaction, Network expansion, Branch P&L, Hit rate of Essentials, AMC conversion as per potential, Exchange of products > 10 years and various initiatves as assigned from time to time.
- Consistent review on Pending calls of branch & ensure > 2 days to be maintained zero
- Customer Satisfaction - NPS > 95%
- Drive Network expansion plan verses achievement & ensure customer connect once in 3 months
- Cash Profit Budget achievement
- AMC Budget Verses Achievement
- Essentials Budget verses achievement & drive repeat sales
- Review of franchisees/branch personnel monthly
- Drive exchange > 10 years machine - Plan verses achievement
- Defective > 15 days to be made zero
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentation on products, technical feedback to Branch & factory
- Ensure availability of stock at Branch for sales to Franchsiee & other channels
- Continuously reach out to maximum and potential customers
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales & marketing of products
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. Practice and ensure practice of Customer Service Charter.
- Continuously engage with Dealers and other business partners for service perception improvement & resolve their issues fast.
- Implement initiatives & directives from Branch management and add value by ideation, suggestions & timely feedback.
- Ensure all Service processes are followed, reviewed and corrected consistently. Ensure field discipline.
- Build a high performance team by actively initiating and participating in each stage of employee competency & career development. This includes induction, training, monitoring performance, review & feedback, coaching for success, R&R, motivation, planning progression, retention and ensuring hygiene factors of the branch service team is optimum.
- Ensure Training calendar is followed ensuring attendance and coverage. Plan appropriate interventions with RTM, Branch Technical Trainer and training team.
- Initiate / utilize various communication / team to manage and lead the branch service team efficiently.
- Review performance of each service executive rigorously, provide tools & guidance, enable decisions and ensure implementation of points given. Demand performance.
- Timely Reports on branch service operations, sales results, business forecast & people indices if any.
Total Experience (years) : 5 to 8 years
- Relevant Experience (for the position) Experience in Service Operations. Should have handled branch operations or area operations commiserate to the service call volumes at the location being considered.
Industry Preferred - Consumer Durables, Automobiles, Telecom
Qualification - Technical Graduate (BE/B-Tech)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.