Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:618 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Branch Sales Manager - Lifestyle Product Category (8-12 yrs)
Branch Sales Manager - MNC Lifestyle Product Category
Job Description :
- Develop strategy for generating profitable business and consolidate / grow existing base in Key Accounts (LFS / Hyper chains) / Distribution / COCO stores
- Planning for addition of New Stores, Chains for Karnataka business expansion.
- Direct control of large Institutions & Hyper Markets.
- Driving Retail top line - bottom line numbers, business development - market mapping and gap analysis, selection of Store / SIS locations, commercial and legal negotiations and project execution.
- Regular meetings with partners to maintain cordial relationship and ensuring that weekly sell-in sell-out plan is made & achieved. Develops Sales strategy to increase market share and profitability.
- Budgeting (Planning & Allocations), People Management, Collections, Reconciliation etc.
- Work closely with other areas, i.e. marketing to ensure funds allocated to optimize sales opportunities, logistics for timely supplies & accounts for payment & stock reconciliation etc.
- Responsible for developing and implementing promotional plans / schemes in conjunction with other areas.
- Coordinating with the merchandising team to assure the availability of proper product mix on time.
- Merchandise plan, new product launching & feedback based on the customer requirement, competitor activity and market dynamic.
- Inventory management based on existing inventory, plan for liquidation of additional inventory and dead inventory.
- Manage replenishment for stores based on stock performance and availability.
Candidate Requirement :
From : Consumer Durable / Crockery / Deos & Fragrances / Lifestyle Brand / Watches / Beauty care / Luggage / Apparel / Luxury Product / Shoes / Handbags / Belts / Fine Jewellery / Sportswear
- Able to manage a large team
- Reporting to Zonal Head.
Narayan ( 9819147645 )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.