Branch Sales Manager - CASA - Bank (3-5 yrs)
POSITION: Branch Sales Manager - Retail Liabilities - CASA- Top Bank
1. Responsible for Achieving the Business Objectives of the Retail Liabilities Sales Team for the Branch and meet the Value, Volume and channel Productivity metrics
2. Responsible for generation of revenues through sale of CASA and Third Party Products like Insurance, Mutual Funds, Online Trading , Demat Accounts etc through the Sales Channel
3. Responsible for leading a large Sales Channel comprising of Team Leaders and Sales Executives and ensuring Recruitment, Training, Retention and Mentoring of Sales teams
4. Mobilize Business for Current Accounts
5. Drive Numbers and Value
6. Recruit and train the team members on regular basis
7. Organize various lead generation activities for his/her branch
8. One point contact for the TM in case of any grievance from customer's side
9. Go along with the team members on calls while meeting some important customers.
10. Ensure that the quality of services is maintained as per the standards set.
11. Ensure that the defined parameters for opening of a new account are met in terms of documents collected, IP cheque.
Qualification: MBA preferred
Work Experience: 3 - 4 Years for MBAs and 5 - 6 years for Non MBAs. Experience in handling large teams.
Background in order of preference:
2. Financial Services
3. FMCG / Tele Communication
PLACES TO LOOK AT: In order of preference
2. Insurance Companies
3. Telecom and FMCG Companies
GRADE: (Deputy Manager - Manager)
REPORTING STRUCTURE: Area Sales Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.