Branch Relationship Manager - Wealth - Bank (1-3 yrs)
Branch Relationship Manager - Wealth -Top Bank
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve best in class productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.