Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1779 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Branch/Regional Manager - Channel Sales - Retail/FMCG/FMCD (3-6 yrs)
ROLE - Branch / REGIONAL MANAGER
VERTICAL - CHANNEL FIELD SALES POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Our sales professionals focus on face-to-face sales presentations as they provide our clients an opportunity to know Company &value addition company can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
This is leadership role and the job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a region comprising 100+ sales professionals, 5-10 ASMs, and 10+ channel partners. He shall be responsible to identify, onboard and monitor the channel partners and ensure smooth running of sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes.
The role will involve recruiting & managing channel partners and sales force in the appointed channels, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Identify right guidelines for channel partner scouting, identify and onboard channel partners in designated areas.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client's work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue streams and responsible for AOP achievement.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the regional sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure retention of respective teams by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs, and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitor key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and providing periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on a daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time bound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on a regular basis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling of emotion,building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
- 3 - 6 years of relevant sales experience with 1+ year of team handling role.
- Sales experience in distributor management / Channel management preferred
- Should have managed team of 10+ sales executives in past with min 5 Direct Reportees
QUALIFICATION: MBA from Tier-1/2 colleges.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.