Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:2029 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - Sales - Logistics Firm (8-15 yrs)
Position:- Branch Manager - Bangalore
Reporting to:- Regional Head - South
1. Sales (Bangalore) Branch) :
- Develop Pipeline for new client acquisition
- Responsible for driving top line growth by developing strategies with the team to penetrate into new customer accounts
- Work closely with the product and pricing teams to influence pricing and products in order to present competitive solutions to rope in potential customers.
- Drive a strong focus on account management and client retention to retain existing business and increase the Wallet Share- with existing clients.
- Ensure such customers are visited every month to ensure building of strong relationships
- Review sales performance on a weekly basis for all teams by analyzing various Sales MIS Reports.
- Monitoring the service quality feedback on a monthly basis and implementing corrective actions to ensure customer stickiness/ retention.
- Review inactive accounts on a quarterly basis and ensure follow up on those accounts
2. P & L Responsibility :
- Responsible for setting the budgets, monitoring the actuals, analyzing and taking corrective action and ensuring maximum achievements
- Closely monitor branch overheads and work closely with the teams to reduce costs.
- Review and control the credit timelines and payments of all customers. Ensure the CAF's is duly endorsed post checking the credit worthiness of the Customers
3. Operations and Services :
- Lead and develop the sales plan across the branch by working closely with the teams to understand markets and competitors
- Set revenue targets for the sales team managers and collaborating with other functional heads to support the sales strategy.
- Develop and implement a strong customer focus between sales, operations and customer services personnel within the team to ensure quick response to customer queries, DSR, RFQ's etc.
- Work closely with the Product & Trade Lane Development teams to identify new products opportunities and develop creative solutions to fulfill client needs.
- Monitor local market trends as well as keep a close watch on the competition for business intelligence.
- Monitor sales performance and service levels by building a strong MIS reporting structure. Conduct regular reviews to enhance productivity and focus on branch profitability across the regions
- Provide strong support and relevant feedback to operations and services team to ensure customers are managed professionally.
- Support on LCL product Pan India wherever needed and Support Ocean Product Head
4. Leadership and Team Management :
- Drive the regional team to ensure a strong brand orientation and sales consciousness.
- Allocate resources productively based on costs as well as targets
- Review the sales team performance based on productivity and take corrective action to maximize sales productivity
- Identify attract and deploy the right talent from the competition based on business requirement and budgets allocated